6.22.2005

sleeping with a boy...

has been interesting. I am learning all sorts of new things about the male species. But I do think my husband is unique in many ways, one of which being that he talks in his sleep. When I say "talks in his sleep, " I don't mean mumble. I mean all out conversations. The funniest part is that he thinks that what he is says makes sense AND he responds to my questions while talking in his sleep. So the night we got back from Pinehurst, I wake up to his saying "OWW!" and it startled me and I was like, "B, are you ok?! What happened?!" and he's got his hand in front of his face as if he were holding something and he says frustratedly, "I just poked myself in the eye putting my hat on..." I couldn't fall back asleep because I was laughing so hard!

No comments:

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker